Supv II Production
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Controls production activities, material flow, and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedules of assigned production line(s)
• Supervises activities of production operators to assure safe, efficient manufacture of quality products in accordance with policy and procedures
• Coordinates with Maintenance, Engineering, Quality Control and Quality Assurance to assure and improve cGMP compliance
• Manages daily scheduling of employees to ensure lines are staffed with appropriate manpower
• Monitors, reviews and completes manufacturing procedures and log books
• Ensures that manufacturing area and equipment are in satisfactory condition
• Oversees continuous improvement activities and visual control boards
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, or equivalent vocational or technical education
• Expert knowledge of cGMP requirements required
• 3-5 years' production experience
• 0-2 years' managerial experience
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.