Senior Manager, Sourcing - IT
The Senior Manager IT Sourcing will be responsible to support and assist in the development of the Category Management strategy by gathering and anticipating business unit supply needs and specifications for IT categories to be assigned. You will work collaboratively with the Category Manager and business unit partners to commercially & competitively assess the supplier capabilities and qualifications. You will lead the supplier relationship and the ongoing performance and service delivery. We are seeking someone who will have the capability to understand the IT supply base and maximize value, minimize risk, and ensure quality & cost effectiveness.A typical day may include the following:
- Lead and/or works with others to solve issues of diverse scope
- Use your analytic skills and understanding of current business trends to deal with supplier issues and problem solve
- Use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Negotiates and manages contractual agreements working with IT partners, legal, and other cross-functional teams to drive business value and manage risks that are critical to Regeneron’s interest
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies for respective area of spend responsibility to optimize value
- Solicits and analyzes requests for proposals, negotiates contracts, and ensure contract objectives are delivered (savings, SLAs, etc.); ensures compliance with contractual agreements and internal policies/procedures
- Manages supplier relationships and ensures performance and accountability are tracked/improved
- Demonstrates proficiency in procurement technical skills and systems
To be considered for this opportunity your background will include:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Supply Chain or other relevant educational background plus 8+ years of IT Sourcing and/or Category Management. Master’s degree and 6+years of relevant IT Sourcing experience within the Pharma/Biotech industry. CPSM/CPM a plus. Demonstrated experience with Procurement systems such as Oracle eBusiness Suite, Zycus, and Icertis preferred. Strong written and verbal communication ability. Experience using standard business applications for communicating, presenting and analyzing (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.