Associate Manager, Patient Services Analytics- Lake County, IL
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Associate Manager, Patient Services Analytics
The AbbVie Patient Services organization is charged with providing exceptional patient experiences through the identification and execution of resources to support patients throughout their treatment journey. The MABI function serves as the catalyst for understanding the patient’s treatment experience and developing resources to support patients. To support rapid brand expansion of Patient services at AbbVie Inc, this position will provide best in class analytic strategy leadership for the Patient Outreach and Marketing teams within the MABI function. This team is one of three analytic pillars supporting the AbbVie Patient Services organization: Enterprise, Access & Reimbursement, and Outreach/Marketing.
This person will be responsible for supporting analytics related to Patient Outreach and Marketing across all brands supported by US Patient Services, including:
- Patient Outreach operations measurement and optimization
- Performance vs goal and ongoing monitoring of capacity needs
- Establish KPIs and monitoring for Nurse Ambassador and Telephonic Patient Outreach
- Establish KPIs for Ambassador and call center operations and ongoing measurement
- Test and control measurement
- Identify and address key business issues relative to program execution and performance ensuring that multiple partners / stakeholder perspectives are considered; Integrate and synthesize all available information specific to the issue
- Perform deep dive and root cause analysis on program performance and uncover optimization opportunities
- Support Marketing tactics measurement and optimization across 3 foundational Marketing Pillars
- Brand development and measurement of “Complete”
- Drive data driven Patient Engagement strategy in order to improve Complete awareness and patient outcomes
- Validate quality of resources available to patient via field Channels (SF,CSS,FAS,Ambassdors)
- Support strategic and tactical marketing plans across Immunology, Specialty, and Oncology brands
- Leverage innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria (e.g. cost, risk, business impact) and key technical criteria (e.g. reliability, validity, and predictability)
- Design and build patient centric measurement framework and performance analysis
- Onboarding new brands and establishing KPI measurement and monitoring
- Lead analytics to inform Discovery Phase of Care Model build activities to inform development of strategies and tactics
- Work cross functionally both within the Patient Services team and across brands to deliver key analytics to appropriate teams to ensure performance monitoring
- Establish, Manage, and continuously improve various levels of reporting for program / contract evaluations as well as executive communication
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis. Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering preferred; Master’s Degree preferred.
- This position requires 3-5 years experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
- Must exhibit proficiency in building collaborative partnerships, design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions and coach for greater team effectiveness.
- This position requires an intimate knowledge of the marketing, sales, and logistics planning processes, advanced quantitative expertise, systems understanding, and the ability to develop and use specialized analytic techniques within a business setting.
- Experience with R, Python, SAS, SPPS and related statistical modules highly desired
- BI tool (Qlik/Tableau) and DB query language (SQL/HIVE/IMPALA) knowledge preferred
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for insightful analytics, actionable solutions, and improved outcomes
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects and deliver key milestones on-time, both for yourself and for team members
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.