Clinical Trial Manager
Piper Companies is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager for an innovative and continually expanding biotech company in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Trial Manager:
- Manage all aspects of trial operations while ensuring quality in accordance with ICH-GCP and regulatory compliance
- Oversight of the CRO and vendors for Phase 1 Trials
- Help define program targets and goals for clinical monitoring and make sure documentation is reported within the project scope
- Facilitate clinical monitoring processes – coordinate site management activities, oversee daily operations, manage project milestones/deficiencies, manage CRA performance, documentation/review, budget and contracts, etc.
Qualifications for the Clinical Trial Manager:
- 2 years’ experience as a Clinical Trial Manager
- Knowledge of ICG-GCP guidelines
- Background in Cell Therapy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong leadership
- Clinical Trial Management experience in a few therapeutic areas: oncology, pulmonary hypertension, cardiovascular, metabolism, neuroscience, immunology, infectious disease or vaccines, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
Compensation and Benefits for the Clinical Trial Manager:
- Commensurate on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off