Inside Sales Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coach a team of inside sales representatives
- Partner with the other sales leaders to assure partnership and alignment exists between inside sales and the outside sales team
- Define and execute strategies to achieve given sales targets
- Lead by example by selling, refining pitches, and refining best practices
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to ensure lead generation strategies support sales targets, and with Field Sales team to develop given territories
- Support ongoing business from existing customers
- Utilize tools to work efficiently (e.g. CRM, email, Teams), and bring online new tools where helpful
- Ensure routine and accurate management of records in CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ year relevant experience with at least 3 years managing direct reports
- 5+ years of sales success with life science instrumentation & devices.
- Intense focus on improving lead gen process and qualification to drive sales.
- Collaborative nature, desire to achieve team wins.
- Experience with building and motivating teams to drive results in a high growth/dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science, Education or Business-related discipline
- Graduate degree preferred
- This position is based in our San Diego, CA office. This role requires the ability to report to the office 5 days per week.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to lift to 15 pounds required.