Employer Branding Manager
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Impact You’ll Make
You’ll draw upon your talent market knowledge and communication skills to tell our story and influence how we engage with diverse talent networks across North America. In this role, you will:
- Manage bold and effective talent acquisition marketing programs and campaigns that support our overall recruiting and communications strategies.
- Amplify our employer brand across multiple channels (including social media, recruiting events, awards, career page and more) with specific focus on attracting technical and scientific talent of all levels. Your work will involve collaborating with your peers in Talent Acquisition and Communications as well as with our Inclusion Council.
- Uplevel our campus recruiting program and continue to build long-term partnerships with underrepresented student and alumni organizations.
- Drive accountability and measure the impact and success of our employer branding efforts.
The Team You’ll Join
Reporting to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, you’ll be a member of a high-performing, inclusive and energetic Talent Acquisition team that cares deeply about creating positive candidate and employee experiences. In this highly-visible role, you’ll be a brand ambassador for Recursion and will collaborate with internal and external recruiting and communications partners.
The Experience You’ll Need
- Deep experience as a champion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and an all-out passion for recruiting and building diverse teams, and creating an inclusive environment
- 5+ years experience in employer branding/recruitment marketing with strong knowledge of communications strategy and tactics
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in communications, business, or related field)
- High level of fluency in social media strategies, platforms and metrics
- Thorough understanding of Recruiting and communications fundamentals, including project and vendor management
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy as a Full-Time Recursionaut:
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option, restricted stock unit (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) programs**
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.