We are currently looking to fill a Cleaning Technician with a 3rd shift, Monday-Thursday, from 10:00 p.m.-8:30 a.m. schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Cleaning Technicians perform assigned cleaning tasks in clean rooms and general plant areas.
As a Cleaning Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Performs cleaning tasks in clean rooms (process areas) per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performs general plant cleaning tasks.
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
- Responsible for daily room cleaning and full room scrubs in Manufacturing Process Areas.
This role might be for you if:
- You enjoy working independently, as well as, in a team setting
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You prefer an active role where you are moving around different parts of the facility
- You are able to find ways to improve efficiencies and streamline work
To be considered for the Cleaning Technician position you must be willing and able to work 3rd shift, Monday-Thursday, from 10:00 p.m.-8:30 a.m. You must have the following; High School Diploma or equivalent, along with relevant work experience. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.