Sr. Manager, IS Mobile App Product Owner
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will bdirectly lead the technical team that develops mobile apps and other software products, as well as to act as the primary point of contact to the business (marketing, product management, etc).
Core responsibilities include establishing technology platforms and capabilities in support of mobile development. The Mobile Technology Lead will work closely with Digital Health and other teams to efficiently transition successful piloted products into the GCOIS organization and take over responsibility for scaling, developing and supporting future iterations of the products. This will require ensuring appropriate technology platforms, expertise and resources are in place to ensure a successful transition. This role works in strong collaboration across the Commercial Business Units, Digital Innovation organizations, as well as internal IT teams to effectively execute strategies.
- Mobile Application Product lead with ownership across business units, process improvement and strategy management including platform, CMS, analytics, SEO, etc.
- Integrate Mobile applications with other Consumer Engagement Platforms (Web, Marketing Automation, etc.)
- Develops documentation and training around processes, newly implemented technologies, and strategies.
- Coach and mentor other analysts and engineers in the Agile product delivery model
- Own and lead the mobile platform roadmaps with inputs from important partners in business and technology teams
- Build and maintain product requirements and roadmap for the life cycle management as well as create and maintain prioritized requirements backlog
- Interface and lead teams such as program management, development teams, operations, customer service, sales, brand/marketing, legal, safety, to lend clarification and support to requirements definition at all stages of the product life cycle
- Source and lead vendors to provide services to the project when needed
- Release Management
- Follow Amgens governance processes, procedures, specifications, design controls, and applicable compliance standards and guidance documents.
- Assess and lead cross-brand opportunities for the platform aligned with business priorities and local resources
- Execute the complex regulatory and legal processes associated with each release
- Understanding Quality Assurance to develop test plans in partnership with IS, business and partners
- Design flows for User Experience (UX) and interfaces for custom applications.
- Develop back-end services and APIs for web and mobile apps.
- Ownership of SAFe Agile product teams
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is a innovative leader with these qualifications.
- Proven ability working in software product management/development
- Prior experience in building web, native and hybrid mobile apps for IOS and Android platforms.
- Ability to think strategically about technology and recommend solutions that align with business strategy and achieve the greatest business impact.
- Test automation and Dev Ops experience
- iOS & Android development experience (on platforms such as Salesforce One, Heroku or others)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Exposure to complete product development life cycle from requirements to integration and testing
- Successful track record of developing commercially FDA approved medical/pharmaceutical digital products/devices from concept to commercialization
- Deep understanding of Agile and Lean Startup principles
- Successful working with contract software development companies and contract manufacturers
- Experienced with documents for FDA submissions and CE marked medical devices
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Masters degree AND 3 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelors degree AND 5 years of Information Systems experience
Associates degree AND 10 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma/GED AND 12 years of Information Systems experience
Amgen discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new sciences promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.