We are currently searching for a Executive Assistant to provide program support to the All of Us Research Program (All of us) Director of Budget. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain inventory and initiate purchase requests.
- Maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures.
- Create summaries and reports based on information gathered.
- Develop and or complete forms and prepare for staff signatures
- Update maintain shared calendars; rearrange calendar to accommodate situations of an urgent nature.
- Establish and prioritize meetings appointment priorities or reschedule or refuse appointments or invitations.
- Contact participants and notify them of topics to be discussed.
- Work with staff on creation and preparation of presentations and slides, provide task support for presentations and or handouts copy, print, distribute, etc.
- After meetings, review the folder notes for items requiring follow-up action; summarize and distribute minutes.
- Provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve, and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operation, including, but not limited to problem and conflict resolution, organization and prioritization of tasks.
- Provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
- Provide high-level administrative task support within the Branch.
- Schedule and maintain an accurate tracking system of all activities.
- Schedule and maintain tracking system for all activities.
- Coordinate inter-office activities; inform staff when issues and concerns arise, so that proper actions can be taken
- Stay abreast of and implement current regulations, policies and procedures, and update staff on relevant information.
- Review and summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings.
- Review documentation for compliance with policy and procedures; interpret instructions for adherence to format; collect data; provide summaries for analysis and interpretation.
- Plan and completes various special projects.
- Provide status reports on the progress on managing project activities and collaborate with appropriate staff.
- Arrange conferences and meetings, and contact attending professionals, make travel arrangements, maintain complex schedules and calendars, and advise staff on the most effective method and format of presentations.
- Coordinate calendars by scheduling and rescheduling meetings to meet changing priorities.
- Assist with maintaining and organizing the All of Us electronic files, including shared drives and google drives.
- Track items and tasks sent to and from Budget Branch for completion.
- Send out biweekly reminders to update Asana status
- Track Asana due dates and follow-up on status of tasks
- Send out mandatory training reminders
- Assist in onboarding/offboarding of Budget staff by coordinating the granting/removal of access to distribution lists and systems. #LI-AA1
- Associates degree in science, technical, health-related field, or another applicable discipline required.
- Three to five years experience desired
- Either Certified Administrative Professional or Certified Administrative Assistant
- Experience with calendaring, meeting coordination and organizing meeting minutes/summary reports
- Experience with records management
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.