Summary: Performs assigned cleaning tasks in clean rooms and general plant areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs cleaning tasks in clean rooms (process areas) per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Performs general plant cleaning tasks.
• Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
• Responsible for daily room cleaning and full room scrubs in Manufacturing Process Areas.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, along with relevant work experience. Five (5) years consecutive work experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.