Associate Research Scientist
- Developing and executing in vitro functional assays to assess killing/activation in the context of drug discovery
- Immune profiling of cultured immune cells and tumor infiltrating leukocytes using multi-color FACS
- Designing and executing ex-vivo functional assay using primary cells of human origin (E.g., blood, tumor)
- Analyzing and presenting scientific results to team meetings
- Working in a collaborative team environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS (3+) or MS (0-2 years) in biology, immunology, or a related discipline.
- Industry and/or academic experience is desired.
- Expertise in immune cell isolation from human peripheral blood
- Expertise in in vitro functional assays to assess killing/activation in the context of drug discovery
- Experience in ex-vivo functional assay development using primary cells of human origin is desired
- Experience in multi- color flow cytometry is essential
- Working knowledge in cytokine assessment from culture supernatants using MSD/ ELISA is optional
- Experience with data capturing and analysis software (i.e., Flowjo, PRISM, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with internal and external colleagues fostering a collaborative workplace environment.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, and record-keeping skills