Quality Operations Associate
Quality Operations Technician (QOT) provides Quality Assurance (QA) technical assistance to the Quality Operational Professionals (QA/QOP) and Operations Professionals (Operations) providing on line support to the manufacturing operation in the detection of process drift and the prevention of deviations. The QOT role is responsible for assessing real time quality impact in support of deviation management.
Entry level Manufacturing Quality Assurance role that entails accelerated experience and learning to develop and apply academic subject matter expertise within a dynamic pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, providing opportunities for growth and development.
Interactions include Operations, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Process Engineering, Technical Services, and Compliance.
- Responsible for online collaboration with Manufacturing and QOP teams providing support and detection of manufacturing process drift.
- Provide real time support for investigations, applying standardized investigation principles and tools to ensure non-conformance investigations are accurate, defendable and follow DMAIC principles.
- Cooperative role to learn Quality principles and pharmaceutical GMP concepts by partnering with senior Quality Assurance professionals. Participate in Peer Reviews.
- Develop competency with quality risk management principles.
- Actively engage in deviation Triage and communicate investigation requirements and needs.
- Assist or complete data analysis using Pfizer systems and common software to create investigation effectiveness and status metrics.
- Lead Operations colleagues through prevention and investigational analysis procedures and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Science, with 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Able work in a team environment or independently with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated desire to understand how things work and get to true root cause.
- Strong sense of ownership, Collaborative/Active Listener
- Understanding of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or other science related discipline.
- Office position with significant time in the production environment.
- May be required to aseptically gown.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Position may require some weekend and off shift presence as business needs dictate.
- Successful candidate may be required to complete various levels of gowning certification in order to enter and support manufacturing areas.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: August 3rd 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: Yes