A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. A high performing administrative team is essential to bringing those therapies to people all over the world and making a positive difference. We need dedicated colleagues like you who are efficient, find solutions and collaborate with others to achieve our purpose.What You Will Achieve
Your strong communication and collaboration skills will help the administrative team to run its operations efficiently. You will focus primarily on administrative coordination to functional areas. You will also be responsible for managing records and files, verifying data, responding to mails and scheduling meetings, amongst other things.
As part of the administrative support team, you have comprehensive knowledge and skills in your area and understand how related areas impact it. You take initiative to represent your department on cross-functional teams. You are proactive in sharing knowledge and expertise with others in your work group. You are seen as someone who promotes teamwork and always motivates others to achieve team objectives. Your systematic approach and organizational abilities will ensure that communication between departments and teams is seamless.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Provide the full range of administrative support activities across multiple leaders, including managing complex global calendars, scheduling high-level, time-sensitive meetings, managing travel arrangements and completing expenses.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail, including the appropriate handling of sensitive and confidential correspondence.
- Assist with meeting scheduling, conference room reservations, teleconference set-up, external individual visit to the site and associated meeting logistics.
- Complete quality work on a timely basis, using judgment to identify most urgent issues and working to resolve them immediately.
- Create and maintain distribution lists, organizational charts and maintain electronic files. Support projects and initiatives as needed.
- Manage meeting minutes, meeting follow-ups and expedite flow of work.
- Manage purchase orders through the system and track invoices.
- Take personal accountability for quality of own work that impacts the department and understands impacts of actions.
- Work well in self-directed environment, with minimal instruction, assumes increased levels of responsibility and takes accountability for decisions and outcomes.
- Provide back-up assistance in the absence of other administrative colleagues.
- Manage own time, professional development and prioritize workflow.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years' of Administrative assistant experience
- Previous experience that demonstrates ability to proactively carry out administrative functions proficiently, and to complete quality work in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and proficiency with general office procedures, such as telephone reception, customer service, e-mail etiquette etc.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating domestic and international travel
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using applications, such as Concur, WebEx and Ariba
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Role based in NYC
- Given cycle and timing of Pfizer Board of Directors/Committee meetings, the role may require some off hour calls and emails to plan and prep for BoD/Committee meetings
Other Job Details:
Last Date to Apply for Job: August 3rd, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Assistance: No
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES