Quality Compliance Manager
Our manufacturing logistics and supply team makes sure that customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. You’ll help bring medicines to the world even faster by embracing challenges, imagining what’s possible and taking action.What You Will Achieve
Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will play a critical role in developing and implementing mid-to long-term supply chain strategies and networks through a range of activities. Some of the activities that you will manage include addressing capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business growth and execution of new programs. Your team will rely on your management skills while forecasting and planning key events, and new product launches. Your breadth of experience will be leveraged for increasing effectiveness of supply chain initiatives through monitoring key performance indicators and coordinating cross-functional work teams.
As a Manager, you provide guidance to operational teams for managing projects. Your planning skills will help in preparing forecasts for resource requirements, and providing areas of improvement for products, processes or services. You will be able to take a leadership role to facilitate agreements between different teams. Through your comprehensive knowledge of principles, concepts and theories of the discipline, you will also work towards advancing new concepts and methodologies.
It is your hard work and focus that will help Pfizer’s customers and patients to receive the medicines they need, when they need them.How You Will Achieve It
- Provide guidance, lead/co-lead projects, manage own time to meet objectives and plan resource requirements for projects across the department.
- Accountable for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment for assigned product portfolio.
- Understand forward-looking volume risks, potential drive of change, understand actual volume changes, and ensure each supply chain node is aware and adapting to demand changes.
- Drive ongoing process improvement & efficiency of the workflow of all supply chain operations through strategic thinking and collaboration.
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life/expiry dates, and actively improve processes to avoid obsolescence write-offs.
- Convert Volume to Financials and develop supply chain agreement (SCA) with stakeholders.
- Drive management systems and continuously improve performance levels in line with established objectives.
- Effectively and proactively communicate information regarding demand and supply issues, root causes, impacts, and aligned action plans to management and Business Unit stakeholders.
- Discuss root cause analysis of inventory deviations vs. targets and of inventory drivers and define improvement plans with relevant stakeholders.
- Present on promotional topics at key Pfizer Consumer Healthcare engagements with periodic opportunities to interact with customer directly.
- Use and leverage Enterprise Resource Planning (e.g.: SAP) systems and reporting tools including Microsoft Office.
- Interface with relevant stakeholders as needed to resolve shipment issues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience in project management and cross-functional team leadership
- Relevant experience in Supply and Logistics management and concepts, ideally in pharmaceutical industry or where customer requirements are aligned with sales, marketing and finance
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications with a strength in Excel and PowerPoint
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Strong System Application & Products, and systems skills
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: August 3, 2021
- Additional Location Information: Memphis, TN