The ideal candidate possesses expertise in large-scale project management, maintenance planning and scheduling, reliability-centered maintenance analysis and process implementation, prioritization strategies, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) application, experience in maintenance optimization principles, as well as an overall understanding of company operational requirements. Teaming with maintenance and other partner organizations, the scheduler creates efficient preventive and corrective work order schedules which focus on required resources (Labor, material, special tools, diagrams, sketches, work procedures, regulatory procedures permits, etc.) so work can efficiently and effectively be executed.
- Coordinates with Operations (Production) and other organizational entities to determine and identify assets or system availabilities that align with maintenance required activities.
- Schedule work by asset criticality and priority ranking. Work with operations for the asset or system availability.
- Ensure that the backlog planned maintenance work (Preventive Maintenance, Predictive, Calibrations, Corrective) in CMMS are scheduled. This will include both short and long-term schedules.
- Assign planned maintenance activities to ensure balanced and adequate workload assignments are scheduled to optimize manpower resources.
- Schedule with the consideration of monthly maintenance spends to achieve Plan and achieve forecast accuracy targets.
- Synchronize scheduling of multi-craft job assignments.
- Coordinate work schedules to prevent execution conflicts between assets and maintenance resources.
- Develop integrated maintenance schedules and implement fundamental reliability & maintenance optimization principles in the scheduling process.
- Schedule work with adherence to all safety requirements/regulations.
- The schedule must be in adherence to all local, state, and federal regulatory requirements and shall comply with all company and customer procedures and policies.
- Allocate work with specific timetables for execution in a weekly work schedule.
- Publish weekly work schedule to all key stakeholders by the craftsperson.
- Monitor adherence to schedule.
- Coach maintenance mechanics on recording activities of task completion in the work order system.
- Coach maintenance team on all relevant issues concerning maintenance work performed and task completion.
- Contribute to the company body of knowledge with the publication or assigned projects.
Demonstrated Proficiency in:
- Various Email and Communication Software.
- MS Office.
- Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar tool.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong instructional and leadership capabilities.
- Exceptional in planning and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining organization and accuracy to detail.
- Demonstrated personal integrity, courtesy, work flexibility.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulatory and safety requirements.
- Knowledge in related pharma CFRs.
- Knowledge of plant industrial equipment and systems.
- An excellent understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Proficiency with various software systems related to maintenance planning and scheduling along.
- Ability to train and coach others in the use of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling techniques and associated tools.
- Ability to work with diverse individuals including groups or teams.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work occasional overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Occasional, but infrequent, travel may be required for training or other business needs.
- The work environment includes office areas, access-controlled areas, production areas including clean rooms, warehouse, interstitial, utility, outside grounds, and rooftop areas.
- Work Shift: 1st shift (8 Hr. Days, Monday thru Friday)
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: August 2nd, 2021
- Relocation Package: No
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Engineering#LI-PFE