Manager, Facility Operations
The Global Workplace Solutions Tampa facility manager is a key functional role within the GWS Commercial profile and is directly responsible for ensuring that consistent and optimized processes and services are delivered to the customers at the Tampa site. The position ensures the delivery of GO services within the commercial office space portfolio to high levels of customer service and satisfaction for all occupants. The Tampa facility manager is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships at the site level and for leveraging synergies within the commercial portfolio while managing daily operations and financial responsibilities. The Tampa facility manager will also work with the Memphis site to provide mirrored services.
- Have the ability to learn software systems and applications to support the POE and sensor monitoring systems.
- Assist with financial reporting for budget which includes monthly variance reporting, reforecasting and accruals.
- Adhoc headcount analysis reports, adhoc benchmarking reports, adhoc financial reports
- Maintain and update purchase orders (year-end/adhoc), monthly cost activities including budget tracking, resolve any outstanding invoice issues (site/RSO), compile reports as requested with updated financial data.
- Management and Oversight of site café, AV, Mailroom Coordinator, and Guard Force. Management handled through weekly meeting, or more frequently as necessary, for updates and issue resolution to ensure proper procedures are being followed and information is being kept up to date. Daily/Weekly review of individual task items for each person such as review of order processing, security and IS sweeps, badge audit reports are being utilized and kept up to date with SAVER system.
- Management of lease and working with LL, manage budget associated with lease and understand lease documents and workings surrounding the facility and how to handle specific requests with landlord (LL). Create/Maintain relationship with LL .
- Develop and maintain a broad set of relationships with all site colleagues to ensure trust and understanding, especially during any times of change.
- Act as coordinator for site business continuity planning. Coordinate with BT and site services, to ensure teams are equipped and they have all training and equipment necessary. Responsible for helping to maintain overall site plans and complete years reviews and updates. Update and maintain plans within the team document storage site. Act as point of contact to disseminate communications to site using the MIR3 application during outages or testing. Review and assist in maintaining other commercial business continuity plans as needed.
- Act as liaison between site and emergency personnel and/or BT to ensure any issues are fully resolved and onsite support is provided as necessary. Work with local facility assistant and guard force to help in any instances where onsite support is necessary for testing or resolution as applicable. Provide MIR3 (phone call out system) support as necessary.
- Act as point of contact for any security issues; including guard force; monitor access through review of audit reports and security system to ensure badging is handled correctly and proper procedures are being followed, work with local branch management for any changes to personnel as needed. Provide oversight of contract security services personnel and coordination with local branch management to ensure contract compliance, support site compliance with the Global Security Minimum Security Requirements (MSR) and Global Security Minimum Security Specifications (MSS), yearly maintenance/development of the site risk assessment and site security plan. Serve as SSO and help SSA with any and all security needs. Work with Global Security and area manager for any needs and report into ARGOS system as necessary.
- Assist in management of Tampa site changes and coordination of efforts during any change management processes, including deck presentations.
- Mirror work efforts and also provide oversite for the Memphis GFS facility and assistance with other commercial offices as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Possess between 3-5 years experience in facility or property management
- Preference to have experience in the field of Facilities management
- Have knowledge/experience with POE and or BMS systems for buildings
- Advanced Excel
- Understanding of a database structure
- CAFM System (Tririga preferred) knowledge/experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to handle walking the facility for various events/ investigations/ awareness
- Ability to perform physical activity (moving chairs, utilizing carts, package management, etc.)
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work nonstandard work hours based on business needs and delivery of facility changes/enhancements/moves
- Ability to travel on occasion to conduct site visits, attend meetings and/or training