Sr. Logistics Vaccine Professional
The Sr. Logistics Vaccine Professional works closely with internal and external stakeholders to support Logistics Vaccine Distribution Operations, including project management, process improvement, distribution support, maintaining regulatory requirements, supporting capital projects, and freight management activities.
The Sr. Logistics Vaccine Professional may perform the following:
- Act as a project lead for capital improvements, quality improvements, process improvements, cost reduction projects and key initiatives.
- Interface with above site logistics and customer service representatives and represent site capabilities and competencies in support of container changes, new equipment and process changes needed to support vaccine shipments.
- Serve as subject matter expert for insulated container configurations and PPS capabilities. It is the responsibility of the Sr. Logistics Professional to ensure that the PPS operation is prepared to pack-out containers needed to meet the needs of our customers.
- Interface with Global Logistics Temperature Control Team and coordinate investigations needed to support temperature deviation investigations.
- Act as a project lead for site initiated quality improvements, cost reduction projects and key initiatives.
- Coordinate shipping plans with distribution centers to assure that freezer utilization does not exceed freezer capacity.
- Monitor regulatory changes and understand their impact on procedures and processes.
- Maintain and report metrics in support of department business objectives (budget, project progress, compliance etc.).
- Create and maintain procedures and supporting documents around areas of responsibility.
- Maintain an audit-ready state for their specific area of responsibility which could include performing and documenting self-audits/internal audits.
- Participate in regulatory or internal audits and perform necessary follow-up, including supporting developing CAPAs and assure they are completed on time.
- Provide data, input and assistance in developing the annual expense budget.
- Education: BA/BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or Related Fields
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in project management, supply chain, engineering or related field.
- Language Skills: Effective Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Applications and MRP system experience
Office environment, however, will be exposed to warehouse and operational areas as required.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: August 5, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus