Manufacturing Warehouse Operator - 12 hour shift (0700-1900)
Our manufacturing logistics and supply team makes sure that customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. You’ll help bring medicines to the world even faster by embracing challenges, imagining what’s possible and taking action.What You Will Achieve
The Manufacturing Warehouse Operator transports materials (using Shuttle truck) from R1 facility and off-site warehouses while moving, staging, or receiving warehouse materials/products for the R2 warehouse. Directly transports product to all production lines including: Controlled drugs, finished goods, printed and non-printed supplies, and other miscellaneous items. Completes appropriate production batch record and commodity transfer documentation associated with work responsibilities including inputting and obtaining information using appropriate documentation. Incumbent will safely operate the forklift and other powered material handling equipment including R2 shuttle truck.How You Will Achieve It
- Must adhere to all gowning/uniform requirements in assigned area.
- Must be able to process, inspect, and/or package commodities thru various processing stages.
- Must be able to operate minor assembly type machines in or out of clean room type environment.
- Transports, moves, stages, or receives warehouse materials/products including: Controlled drugs, finished goods, printed and non-printed supplies, and other miscellaneous items.
- Completes appropriate documentation associated with work responsibilities including inputting and obtaining information.
- Safely operate the Shuttle truck, forklift and other powered material handling equipment.
- Adhere to all SOPs, cGMPs, plant safety, quality, and documentation systems requirements
- Transportation and discarding of R2 reject material and trash.
- Decontaminate R2 production materials and equipment between different transition points for environmental control.
- Accurate completion of CSTR documentation and transfer of controlled drugs from R2 production area to drug vault.
- Safe unloading and return of commodities on trailers from R2 with associated documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Experience operating a Stand up and Reach forklift
- Thorough understanding of each job function within the work center is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised, be an efficient leader and team player
- Able to adapt to changing environment and situations in a constructive manner
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Sanitation in a food or dietary supplement manufacturing plant with blending experience
- Respond to visual and audible warning indicators in a hearing conservation area.
- Use computer terminal up to 2 hours of the shift
- Respond to color or special indicators,
- Work around moving equipment.
- Wear specialized protective clothing (shoes, glasses).
- Use powered material handling equipment and motor vehicle.
- Work with chemicals.
- Work in hot or cold environment
- Stand up to 5-6 hours.
- Sit up to 1-2 hours.
- Twist at waist 20 times/hour.
- Regularly lift up to 35 lbs per activity 20 times/shift.
- Occasionally lift over 50 pounds with assistance 15 times/shift.
- Must be able to perform daily physical demands: lifting/pushing/stretching/walking/climbing repetitive use of upper extremities.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: August 7, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
#LI-PFESunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt#LI-PFE