Client Partner - Medical Writing, SOP & Training
This role resides in the Pfizer Digital Client Partner organization supporting the Medical Writing and SOP & Training Groups within Global Product Development (GPD).
The colleague in this role will serve as the Client Partner and initial point of contact for Medical Writing and SOP & Training on Digital and technology matters and advise on Digital and Technology topics, trends, opportunities and internal Digital and Technology capabilities.
In close collaboration with the GPD Creation Center, this role is responsible for business engagement, partnership, strategy, idea generation, demand management and business case development. The individual will work closely across the Client Partner organizations, and with supporting functions such as Digital Solutions and Informatics and Analytics & Business Intelligence to deliver against the portfolio.
The primary responsibilities critical for this role include the following:
- Establish and foster relationships with business sponsors and stakeholders; advocate and connect business goals and needs with technology stakeholders.
- Act as the initial Pfizer Digital point of contact for Medical Writing and SOP & Training, advising on digital and technology topics and trends, opportunities and internal Digital capabilities.
- Lead cost/benefit business case creation with Information Management (IM), business sponsors and input from appropriate Pfizer Digital groups to meet function needs and priorities. Work across Digital to identify technology investments, gain governance endorsement, charter and build business requirements.
- Lead governance to prioritize and manage all Digital demand.
- Influence and communicate effectively in presenting ideas using appropriate tools and techniques to different audiences and levels across the business, IM and Digital organizations/groups, and answer questions.
- Create and drive Pfizer Digital strategy to enable business strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Leverage knowledge of emerging technology to develop the technology strategy/roadmap in the alignment with business strategy.
- Knowledge of the concepts and principles of AI solutions, and emerging technology.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry landscape and relevant trends.
- Drive Business Analysis activities to formulate appropriate ‘strategy-to-requirements-to-implementation’ for solutions for business customers.
- Work with Creation Centers and Business customers to ensure successful implementation of solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 7+ years in similar roles in technology-based organizations or as a business lead for technology programs.
- Pharma domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of clinical development processes and data a significant plus.
- Command of the system development life cycle, computer system validation and, in particular, demonstrable experience delivering solution to GxP requirements.
- Knowledge of the concepts and principles of emerging technology.
- Experience in business interfacing role at different levels, business sponsors, stakeholders, and SMEs. Dedicated to customer focus.
- Enterprise Business Analysis knowledge and skills to partner with business stakeholders in identifying business opportunities, determining the optimum project investment path and implementing new business and technical solutions.
- Organizational agility, understand organizational structures, policy, procedures, processes, roles & responsibilities across business and IT groups; skillful in navigating through and working with different functional groups to get the work done.
- Self-driven and self-learning to adapt changes or new environment using knowledge, experience and judgement to make decisions and achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated capabilities of planning/organizing/following through in leading complex projects and multi-functional teams to deliver successfully.
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Experience in healthcare IT and experience in/an understanding of clinical development processes.
- Knowledge of data lake and data warehousing technologies.
- Strong ability to translate complex business need and priority to technical teams and all levels of leadership.
- Ability to assess business needs across domains and identify solutions (technology and process) to affect change across multiple stakeholder groups.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel, in person attendance at onsite and offsite meetings as required.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 8/2/21
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
- Not eligible for relocation assistance