Senior Associate, HR, Colleague Wellness
The Senior Associate HR Colleague Wellness is responsible for providing operational support, coordination of business activities and will work in close partnership with Sr. Director Colleague Wellness. This position will be responsible for providing a full range of project management and operational support for Colleague Wellness HR Team in executing our strategic agenda, directly related to divisional goals, aligned with Pfizer and HR priorities. Key responsibilities for project management coordination and timelines across the function including data analysis, metric calculations, and newsletter generation.
The position will coordinate HR Enterprise priorities; help integrate activities and initiatives across divisions ensuring the sharing of best practices and leading the creation and implementation of common processes and frameworks across the Colleague Wellness team Globally.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the Colleague Wellness HR team to maximize individual and organizational effectiveness, with a high degree of accountability and independence
- Provide project management, coordination, and operational support for the Colleague Wellness HR team focused initiatives such as;
- Supporting HR Colleague Wellness Sr. Director in Goal Setting and Assessment Process
- Takes a leadership role in planning HR Colleague Wellness Team meetings including drafting agendas, scheduling, and follow-up (LT, All Hands, etc.)
- Supporting Colleague Experience division HR in-scope processes related to talent planning, performance management and compensation planning
- Partners with Colleague Wellness Business Operations team to provide operational support for coordinating meeting materials, review documents, and calendar planning for Sr Director
- Documents and maintains key processes for the team. Takes responsibility for proactively identifying areas of improvement, making and implementing recommendations
- Provides day to day support for Healthy Pfizer initiatives globally including coordination of services
- Provides tactical project management support for projects as identified by Colleague Wellness leadership
- Collaborates with others to leverage systems, ideas and tools enabling self and others to perform at a more strategic, efficient level
- Provides troubleshooting on various, complex issues to reach resolution
- Works with the HR Sr. Director to create and actively monitor and manage the budget
- Works with business partners to understand business needs and translate those into relevant, accurate and actionable Colleague Wellness analytics utilizing the appropriate technology.
- Responsible for coordination of communications support for Colleague Wellness team as well as follow up and coordination of select leadership requests, team goals etc. to ensure effective and timely response
- Work with HR and Colleague Wellness team to align and communicate initiatives/projects both within HR and to the business
- BA/BS; or equivalent 4 years of relevant Human Resource/Medical experience (in addition to the 5 year stated in the next bullet).
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resource/Medical experience with demonstrated increased in responsibility. Must have experience in a professional capacity and in-depth knowledge of all Medical platforms, Medical terminology, Strong communication skills, proficient in Excel, project management skills, comfortable with using Fuse
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and respond back in a timely manner
- A strong sense of business ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Ability to execute initiatives in a timely manner with high quality
- Ability to learn and understand the business and is motivated to continue learning
- Knowledge of other HR systems such as Fuse and on-line tools a plus
Position requires regular onsite attendance (post COVID restrictions) – this position cannot be performed on a remote or telecommute basis on a temporary, short or long term basis. Must have the ability to simultaneously multi-task across multiple capabilities and functions and handle multiple competing priorities and requirements, including performing site and functional responsibilities, responding to frequent e-mail and phone communications and attending multiple meetings and conference calls. Note that these activities may not be time bound to core hours or presence at the site. Must have the ability to work effectively under and manage to strict production, time and performance deadlines. Must be willing and able to work beyond the hours typically defined as a “regular” workday, which may or may not include weekends and holidays.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 8/13/2021
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus