Position is responsible for:
• Performing calibrations on process and analytical instrumentation in support of the continuous operation of the Sanford facility, including manufacturing, utilities and quality control equipment/systems
• Troubleshooting and repair of instrumentation and related equipment/systems
• Performing preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment and related instrumentation
• Perform calibrations on process and analytical instrumentation
• Document all work order activities in EAMS and relevant equipment logs
• Troubleshoot and resolve calibration/instrumentation issues in a timely manner utilizing DMAIC techniques
• Read and follow equipment schematics, logic diagrams and engineering drawings
• Support engineering projects to select and install appropriate instrumentation
• Perform duties in a safe manner with a focus on Zero Injuries
• Follow all SOP and cGxP requirements
• Lead and/or participate in continuous improvement activities
Minimum of AAS degree in electrical, electronics, instrumentation or industrial technology with preferably 6 years of experience working with instrumentation and calibrations in a GxP environment.
A HS diploma with 12 years of relevant experience is also acceptable.
Position requirements are typical for a manufacturing plant-based work environment with significant shop floor exposure. Routine lifting, sitting, standing, walking and bending is required. Specific PPE requirements, including clean room gowning, is frequently required.
There are no unusual mental requirements for this position.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Rotating Shift: Mixture of day shift (M-F, 8 hrs) and rotating 12 hour shifts that include weekend work. Alternative work schedules may be required to support specific project-related activities.
Other Job Details:
Last day to apply for job: October 29 2021