Supply Chain Excellence Leader
The Director, Supply Chain Excellence Leader is accountable for enabling performance within Global Supply Chain (GSC) Plant Planning Organizations., reporting to the Senior Director, GSC Performance Leader
The leader will support the Vice President Pfizer Plant Planning Operations & is accountable to:
Design, deploy, sustain and improve Lean Management systems within GSC Plant Planning organizations involving but not limited to – Lean Strategy, Digitization, Culture, Continuous Improvement (CI) Community/Problem Solvers & Operational Excellence Capabilities & Development Deliver the GSC Strategy & Roadmap as it relates to Plant Planning involving Autonomous Planning, Supply Chain Visibility & Digital Innovation through collaboration and consultation with all Plant Planning teams, leaders & broader supply chain functions.
NOTE - THIS ROLE CAN BE REMOTE ANYWHERE IN UNITED STATES OR EUROPE
- Enable consistent approach to the Plant Planning Goals, CI Loop & Visual Management processes within all internal & external plant planning teams in Pfizer
- Lead the digitization of business process management within Plant Planning
- Design, deploy & embed through Lean Management Systems Plant Planning role-based capability & training solutions reflecting the academic & professional certifications, competencies, technical knowledge & Pfizer behaviors for core roles/processes in Plant Planning
- Lead the digitization of Lean Management Systems within Plant Planning
- Support the governance/integration for plant planning internally within supply chain & across the Business Units, Regions, Intercompany Operations, Manufacturing Sites and broader functions
- Own the governance and the community of practice for Plant Planning CI Specialists in GSC
- Responsible for driving large/complex business process improvements and digital initiatives through an Agile framework that support operational excellence & productivity enhancements within Plant Planning.
- Conduct research to determine if process/digital solutions to business requirements in Plant Planning currently exist within or outside of the existing business architecture and determine whether new solutions are feasible.
- Assists with the development of visibility and decision support solutions within Plant Planning to deliver operational performance and plant planning metrics.
- Leverages enhanced processes, information flow, and master data quality through increasing utilization of digital systems to drive efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics Management, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of Supply and Logistics management experience is necessary.
- 5+years’ experience in partnering with multiple supply chain functions understanding requirements and supporting supply & logistics business needs & strategy.
- Extensive quantitative and analytical skills with experience in process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability in integrating business knowledge with analytical insight.
- Experience in delivering large-scale digital initiatives
- Strong leadership qualities including interpersonal, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Must have demonstrated consultative, influencing, analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills. Strong oral and written communication, and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to interact and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization and across geographies and cultures.
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of supply chain planning processes & technology
- Curiosity / Passion around supply chain planning innovation e.g. Autonomous planning, algorithmic supply chain planning, Continuous intelligence, RPA, Supply Chain Visibility & Decision
- Change management experience in a complex multi-national organization
- Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma experience/certification
- Ability to build strong and transparent relationships
- Ability to perform complex data analysis, to frame rigorous fact-based analysis to drive decisions, to extract key insights and to communicate outcome at senior leadership level
- Ability to work with a very large number of stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Ability to frame rigorous fact-based analysis to drive decisions: extracts key insights from data analysis
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- International travels (approx. 30%). Global role including work with different time zones. Flexibility to participate to meetings outside of normal business hours
Other Job Details
- Last Date to Apply for Job: Aug 12, 2021
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Additional Job Posting Locations:
- Europe - Remote
- Latin America - Remote
- United States - Remote