Application Service Delivery Manager
This role will be involved in the development and management of analytical and operational business intelligence (BI) solutions that serve Pfizer’s Research and Global Product Development organizations.
Technologies that will be used include (but are not limited to) Amazon Web Services (AWS) data/analytics technologies, Oracle databases, Spotfire, SAS, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx, Pfizer’s container ecosystem (Docker / Rancher / Artifactory).
- Implement Business Intelligence (BI) reporting and analytical solutions for Research, Development, Worldwide Safety, Regulatory, Medical (R&D and WSRM)
- Work with and provide operational oversight, and technical guidance for departmental services teams and contracted resources that are building, supporting, and maintaining complex analytics solutions and platforms
- BS in an Engineering or advanced analytics field
- 7 or more years of experience engineering and supporting solutions with BI/analytics technologies including: Amazon Web Service (AWS) ecosystem, Talend, Spotfire, Business Objects, databases (Oracle, Redshift, Snowflake, MySQL SQL Server), SAS, R, Python, Containers (Kubernetes, Docker), Tableau, Spark, MapR, Hadoop, etc…
- Excellent problem-solving and operational support skills
- Strong communication skills to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practice of supporting and maintaining departmental BI and analytical solutions
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
Other Job Details:
Last Date to Apply to Job: 6/21/21Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Information & Business Tech