The Process Compliance and Quality Metric Analyst will provide hands-on, detailed analysis of performance intelligence that drives risk detection, signal interpretation, decision-making, and process improvements in the operational execution and quality oversight of our Clinical Trial portfolio. The primary customers of this analyst will be the Quality Center of Excellence (QCoE) and Quality Leads within various Functional Lines. Ideal candidates will have direct experience wrangling data from multiple sources, creating visualizations to share data with customers, and identifying meaningful insights to drive business decision-making. Additionally, they will have knowledge of clinical trials and quality management systems, along with strong analytical skills and the ability to manage technical aspects of data extraction and curation. Further, the individual must be detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to respond to multiple, conflicting business needs with urgency and accuracy.
As an analyst:
- Key deliverables will focus on providing analytics, tools, and reports covering enterprise, process, and study level quality performance.
- Apply business expertise to the definition and use of performance metrics that measure, control, and improve quality processes across the portfolio.
- Liaise with team members to measure process control, mitigate operational risk, confirm the effectiveness of process improvement, and identify opportunities for further optimization.
- Design, implement and maintain reports (tools, performance dashboards and presentations) for stakeholders to receive consistent updates, integrating intelligence based on analytical findings or via liaising with subject matter experts.
- Analyze and present data (internal and external sources) to ensure clear understanding of our current performance and trends across multiple perspectives including, but not limited to, quality, speed, cost, and productivity.
- Provide recommendations following from sound analysis for stakeholder consideration in decision-making.
- Adapt metrics to continuously improve value and impact provided to the business.
- Measure performance against established targets in line with Pfizer’s vision and goals.
- Champion a work environment that encourages innovation and strong customer relationship management.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, QCing and verifying data for accuracy and completeness prior to publishing materials to business stakeholders.
- Support team members with ad hoc and ongoing analytics and reporting requests.
- BA/BS degree required plus 5 + years experience working in Pharmaceutical industry in an analyst capacity.
- Candidate should have strong hands-on technical skills including:
- Expertise creating data visualizations in tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI
- Expertise bringing data together in at least one data extraction/manipulation technique/tool (e.g. Pipeline Pilot, Alteryx)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications (Excel / PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated expertise in the manipulation of large data sets, integration of data across multiple sources and data structuring to facilitate analyses.
- Expertise in analytics, particularly technical data curation and manipulation skills.
- Experience of drug discovery and development in a global matrix organization.
- Detailed knowledge of clinical trial processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work and collaborate effectively with team.
- Is naturally curious, seeks quality information and provides analyses and recommendations supported by facts. Able to effectively visualize patterns to identify KPI’s.
- Contributes to a learning environment by sharing knowledge and best practices within and across the organization.
MBA or MS in a relevant discipline plus 3 + years experience working in Pharmaceutical industry in an analyst capacity.
Knowledge of quality and risk management systems.
Other Job Details:
Last Date to Apply for Job: 07/31/21
Additional Location Information: United States - Pennsylvania - Collegeville; United States - Connecticut - Groton; United States - New York - New York City; United States - New Jersey - Peapack
No Relocation Package
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Bus Dev & Strategic Planning