We are currently searching for a Contract Administrator to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain master contract listing, associated data, and documents.
- Monitor contract deadlines and work with CORs to timely prepare acquisition requests.
- Serve as POC for Contract/Administrative personnel for administrative issues and data calls.
- Assist in development of acquisition plans, including FITARA requirements, SOWs, IGCEs, and Purchase Requests/Purchase Orders.
- Assist with invoice/payment issues.
- Solicit input for contractor performance and enter data into Contractor Performance Assessment Reports System (CPARS).
- Organize Technical Evaluation Panels.
- Assist in drafting RFPs/RFQs.
- Provide support for budget development, management, and forecasting.
- Provide support in collection, coordination, and management of data for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Perform other program support duties not specifically mentioned consistent with overall requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of related federal contract/ or budget management experience.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.