SR Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest private specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large. To support our continued growth Tris is expanding the Finance team at our Monmouth Junction, NJ facility and has an opening for an experienced Sr Analyst, Pharmaceutical Financial Planning & Analysis
At Tris, you are empowered to make an impact in the company. You will work directly with a small Finance department as well as with senior leadership and our C-suite. We are a nimble organization that aspires to make data-driven decisions and put them into action, and you will play a key part in this process.
This position plays a leading role with a lean FP&A group by collaborating closely with both the Senior Director, FP&A and the Executive Leadership Team to provide budgeting, forecasting, reporting and ad hoc financial analysis to business unit leadership, functional area leaders and Private Equity Stakeholders in support of both operational responsibilities and strategic business development and the financial decision-making process.
· Plays key role supporting annual budget and 5-year planning process for the entire company.
· Performs budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc financial/operational analysis related to cost management, working capital management, headcount control and operational performance to support Executive Leadership Team
· Performs ad-hoc analysis in support of Business initiatives
· Designs and improves complex financial models to support detailed forecasting and planning including full Profit & Loss (P&Ls), Balance Sheets and Cash flow statements
· Performs monthly review of results and provides variance analysis of results vs. budget and forecasted expectations
· Partners with various levels and groups throughout the organization to provide financial support and insights with an emphasis on Commercial Operations (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Market Access, and Analytics)
· Collaborates with the Executive Leadership Team in the annual Budget processes
· Supports CFO and Senior Director, FP&A in the preparation of presentations to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Private Equity Stakeholders and members of the Executive Leadership Team
· Assists with Sales Force Compliance tracking and reporting related to Federal Sunshine Act and State Aggregate Spend requirements
· Provides Management with reports and data to effectively and efficiently manage operating expense to stay within budget
· Assists with month-end closing activities ensuring the accuracy of P&L and selected balance sheet accountsRequirements
· Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline REQUIRED
· Minimum 4 years experience in budgeting and financial analysis REQUIRED
· Finance experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment PREFERRED
· Experience working with cross-functional departments/teams REQUIRED
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office including advanced Excel with proven experience in building Excel models REQUIRED
· Hands-on experience building and analyzing financial models in support and evaluation of a broad spectrum of business development opportunities REQUIRED
· Experience supporting Branded Commercial Pharmaceutical departments (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Market Access etc.) PREFERRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI