Analytical Research Associate
- Characterize small molecule and polymeric systems, including highly potent compounds.
- Develop analytical methods to support GMP manufacturing and non-GMP product
- Characterize complex small molecule-based compounds to support process, formulation, and analytical development activities.
- B.S. in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or a related field with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience or equivalent preferred.
- Expertise with standard small molecule analytical techniques such as HPLC/UPLC, Karl Fischer, UV/Vis, pH, etc.
- Experience with particle sizing techniques including light scattering and microflow imaging techniques is a plus