Regional Channel Manager – APAC and LATAM
The Regional Channel Manager is responsible for working with strategic partners and internal stakeholders to generate new business opportunities for Bionano in the Asia Pacific and Latin American Regions.
- Interviewing, selecting, and training employees.
- Directing and/or apportioning the work of employees.
- Appraising employees’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status.
- Handling employee complaints and grievances.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Developing and executing strategic plans for achieving and exceeding discovery call quotas.
- Meeting assigned discovery call targets.
- Working with internal sales project staff throughout the sales process to ensure applicable third-party interests are appropriately engaged and updated as needed.
- Proactively working with key lead-generation sources for sales opportunities to be maximized.
- Remaining up to date regarding updates to products and processes and ensuring that applicable third-party resources are adequately informed.
- Solution selling with the know how to translate product and service features into benefits that solve real enterprise customer problems.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and/or account management experience.
- Intermediate skill level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to present to prospective client stakeholders and articulate Bionano’s value proposition(s) relative to client needs.
- Experience working with client and strategic partner stakeholders to perform a comprehensive needs analysis.
- Excellent customer service, and oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with clients, providers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint, and CRM (Client Relationship Management) software. Training will be provided on company software and tools.
- Experience in telecommunications and/or familiarity with associated terminology a plus.
- Familiarity working with databases or other processes dependent on data integrity a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum two (2) years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Sit and stand for prolonged periods;
- Repeating motions that may include the hands, wrists and/or fingers;
- Use of hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms;
- Stand and/or move about the office or in various environments (including tight and confined spaces), or from one worksite to another;
- Specific visual abilities, including close vision and ability to adjust focus, read, review and assess the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned;
- Verbal abilities require communicating with others to exchange information;
- Occasionally adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all directions;
- Work environment involving low/high temperatures; hazardous conditions, low ventilation, noisy environments, small/enclosed spaces.
The above physical requirements and work environment characteristics generally reflect those of this position, but is not an exhaustive list. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description generally reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, and it does not limit or restrict the duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time. The duties, responsibilities and job description of this role are subject to change at any time without notice.