Concur System Analyst
Concur System Analyst
The Concur System Analyst will be responsible for the day to day administration and system related processes for the organization's Expense Reporting System. This position will administer and manage functional, administrative and technical aspects of the Accounts Payable Concur system, as well as support the Manager of Concur Administration with special projects. This position will assist with the compiling, recording, and analyzing of expense report transactions and will verify that all transactions comply with corporate policies and procedures. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of a Corporate Card Program (Travel & P-Card).
- Demonstrate technical and functional knowledge of the Concur Expense Reporting System to perform administrator tasks, which require an advanced understanding of the Concur Expense Reporting tool. This includes tasks such as, configuration of audit rules, general ledger account changes, system extracts and file import monitoring, expense type creations, delegation assignments, etc.
- Audit employee expense reports to ensure adherence to Corporate Global T&E Policy, as well as, identify, capture, and communicate policy exceptions to management.
- Advise, guide, train and provide direction to company employees regarding system usage/functionality. As well as, assist with developing training materials, etc., for end users
- Communicate with multiple levels of personnel about un-reconciled charges, personal expenses and respond to questions daily.
- Communicate, reconcile and collect outstanding personal expenses by using our Quick Collect banking tool.
- Run and/or create detailed analysis reports and queries within the Concur Cognos Reporting Tool.
- Identify, report, track, resolve issues and offer suggestions for system/process improvement.
- Familiar with HCP compliance requirements related to expense report reimbursements
- Support Manager with special projects and daily requests.
- Able to create, modify and execute test scripts and training materials related to Concur system enhancements, customizations or new module implementations as required.
- Work with Concur support, both technical and audit on various subjects.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify and appropriately escalate expenses outside of policy and procedures.
- Proficiency and expertise in assisting with developing and interpreting policies and resolving issues.
- Able to demonstrate project management skills and meet all milestones and timelines. Manages individual deliverables with minimal supervision guidance and coordinates with others as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2-4 years working in the Concur Expense system is required
- Experience using a reporting system such as Cognos is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Suite Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and interaction skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and build business relationships with internal departments and third parties
- Strong analytical skills, along with problem-solving and time management skills.