Finance Lead - Global Immunology (Derm)
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This position is responsible for providing FP&A support to the Global Immunology Brand Team (specific focus on International). This role will interact with cross functional stakeholders to analyze Latest Best Estimates (LBEs), Plan, Update and LRP. Additionally, this position will partner with key members of the team to implement process enhancements, develop new tools to manage and assess Immunology Sales forecasts/analytics and support the Area/Affiliate teams on ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Drive planning & analysis of the Immunology Team (specifically Derm, i.e. Skyrizi Ps/Rinvoq AD) for LRP and Plan (as well as Actuals, LBEs, and Update).
- Partner with the Immunology Commercial and Global Market Access/Pricing teams to provide day to day support and analysis, volume forecasts, and pre-launch and on-market analysis.
- Operates independently to prepare relevant variance analysis for each planning cycle and develops meaningful management reporting schedules for direct areas supported.
- Assist in maintenance and development of new and existing tools (e.g. forecasting model) in support of new asset launches (Derm and Follow-on indications).
- Creation and preparation of templates and presentations for annual LRP and Plan processes.
- Leads and interprets Ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 7+ years of relevant Finance/Accounting experience.
- Self-starter and strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1/ASPIRE a plus.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.