Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist - Cell Engineering
Job Title: Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist Cell Engineering
Arcus Biosciences currently has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist to join the Quantitative Biology group. The successful candidate will be responsible for cell line engineering and generating stable cell lines to support assay development, target validation and other research needs.
The successful candidate is expected to conduct independent lab work and interact closely with other scientists within the research organization. He or she should be able to think critically about complex experiments and collaborate with other scientists to advance research projects. He or she should possess excellent molecular and cell biology skills.
- BS/MS (4-8 years experience) in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline. Title will be commensurate with experience.
- Experience with generation of mammalian stable cell lines, including construct design, transfection, selection, maintenance and expansion of cell lines, limiting dilution, and clone screening
- Experience with CRISPR mediated gene editing is a plus
- Experience with flow cytometry, cell sorting and related cell and molecular biology technologies is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Arcus Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer.
3928 Point Eden Way I Hayward, CA 94545 – Arcus Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer