Administrative Assistant – CONTRACT TO HIRE
Responsibilities and Job Duties:This Administrative Assistant position will be reporting to the Executive Assistant of the company. The Administrative Assistant will help to maintain Bolt’s administrative functions to ensure proficient operations, which includes executive support, the organization and management of office operations and procedures; purchasing and receiving; company correspondence; non-scientific record management; and human resource related responsibilities.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for C-Suite (CBO, CFO, CSO). Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagement
• Provide travel management support for CBO, CFO and CSO including extensive travel packages
• Point of contact including making appointments for patent execution, interactions with third parties including investors, bankers, analysts, key opinion leaders
• Assist with staff meetings and events as needed
• Coordinate interview scheduling for all positions under the extended executive team including travel managements
• Plan and/or assist with offsites, celebrations, parties, and employee gifts
• Order catering and office supplies
• Data room administrator
• Filing of non-disclosure agreements
• Provide general support to visitors
• Collaborate with the EA to support complex/special projects and deadlines
• 3 years+ experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Gmail, Box/Dropbox, DocuSign
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and adapt in a short period of time
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Who We Are:
Bolt Biotherapeutics, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing Boltbody™ Immune-stimulating Antibody Conjugates (ISACs), a new class of immuno-oncology therapeutics that have eliminated tumors following systemic administration in preclinical studies while also developing immunological memory, which may lead to more durable clinical responses for patients. This is a unique opportunity to join and build, with like-minded colleagues, a company that will transform the lives of individuals with cancers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.