Senior UI Developer
OpenEye Scientific, an industry leader in computational molecular design, uses a scientific approach to deliver rapid, robust, and scalable software, toolkits, and technology & design services for the advancement of pharmaceuticals, biologics, agrochemicals, and flavors and fragrances. We are passionate about science and about taking care of our team members, with leaders supporting your development and recognizing your contributions by providing an unmatched total compensation package in a collaborative, caring, energetic and fun work environment.
As a senior frontend engineer working on our cloud-based platform for drug discovery, you will make a significant impact on both the product and culture. You'll have the chance to work on a multitude of interesting challenges across scientific visualization, collaboration, data management, as well as new product & feature development.
What you'll do:
- Mentor and collaborate with other engineers
- Participate in code reviews
- Improve existing features (built with AngularJS, Vue & other tools)
- Improve our processes and best practices as a team
- Maintain the product
- Experience mentoring and helping others understanding technical problems, improving their approach to development and fostering a culture of quality
What you should have:
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and maintaining a product as part of a team
- A desire and willingness to learn
- Ability to work with existing codebase, understanding it and improving it
- A team player with demonstrated ability to learn from and collaborate with people across the organization
The following are a PLUS, but not required:
- AngularJS and Vue
OpenEye is not providing work visa sponsorship for this position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S. and will not require work visa sponsorship in the future. Relocations assistance is offered.
Please submit your cover letter and resume together, as one document.
OpenEye is passionate about the welfare of its employees and offers competitive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, fitness allowance, 401k retirement plans, paid vacation, paid sick leave, home internet costs, public transportation reimbursement, flexible working schedule, and much more.