Build Systems Administrator
OpenEye Scientific, an industry leader in computational molecular design, uses a scientific approach to deliver rapid, robust, and scalable software, toolkits, and technology & design services for the advancement of pharmaceuticals, biologics, agrochemicals, and flavors and fragrances. We are passionate about science and about taking care of our team members, with leaders supporting your development and recognizing your contributions by providing an unmatched total compensation package in a collaborative, caring, energetic and fun work environment.
We are currently seeking an expert in Infrastructure Automation who has experience with Continuous Integration Systems (CI/CD). As a Linux aficionado and automation guru, you will use tools such as Ansible and Python/Bash Scripts to automate and perfect repetitive processes. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining OpenEye's existing CI infrastructure which includes over 40 Ubuntu, CentOS, MacOS, and Windows systems. This position requires the ability to interpret many project requirements into reliable and maintainable solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to automate, incorporate security in every aspect of their work, and always consider how their efforts today contribute to the larger design goals.
What you'll do:
- Manage and maintain TeamCity CI infrastructure/resources
- Liaise with developer teams to understand their CI needs
- Use Ansible playbooks to configure and maintain server infrastructure.
- Assist in maintenance and troubleshooting of existing production servers
- Deploy and manage VMs on our VMware, Hyper-V, and XenServer Clusters
- Contribute to network designs and upgrades
- Follow best practices and implement security from the ground up
What you should have:
- 5+ Years of Linux Administration
- Proficiency in managing core network systems (e.g. DNS, LDAP, NTP, etc)
- Proficiency with Configuration Management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with CI/CD Systems like Git, TeamCity, Jenkins, CodePipeline
- Experience building and maintain mission critical infrastructure.
- Experience administrating Windows and MacOS environments.
- Familiarity using programming/scripting languages such as Python, Bash
The following are a PLUS, but not required:
- Enterprise networking experience (e.g. Subnets/VLANs, Routing, IPSec VPN, Firewalls)
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, S3, R53)
OpenEye is not providing work visa sponsorship for this position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S. and will not require work visa sponsorship in the future.
Please submit your cover letter and resume together, as one document.
OpenEye is passionate about the welfare of its employees and offers competitive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, fitness allowance, 401k retirement plans, paid vacation, paid sick leave, home internet costs, public transportation reimbursement, flexible working schedule, and much more.