Associate I/II/III, Manufacturing (Small Scale Filling) Day Shift
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The incumbent will be a shop floor employee in the manufacturing organization. The incumbent will provide (be trained in) the technical skill-sets necessary to manufacture high quality biologicals safely in a compliant, efficient, and cost effective manner.
Day shift role - M-F -8am-5pm
Level will be determined by years of experience
- Becomes trained on basic processes and equipment and serves as a hands-on resource in Production.
- Conducts all assigned activities in a safe and cGMP compliant manner.
- Cleaning, preparing, and sterilizing production equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfecting production rooms.
- Assembly, set-up, and disassembly of production equipment.
- Executing process steps according to defined SOPs and BPRs.
- Documenting activities in accordance with cGMPs.
- Handling biologically and chemically hazardous good.
- Interfacing with process automation systems and electronic business systems (e.g, PAS, BAS, PLCs, LIMS, SAP, LiveLink.)
- Involved in Qualification and Validation activities.
- Identifying, communicating, and troubleshooting process issues.
- Involved in effective and timely completion of root cause investigations and CAPA implementation.
- Works within a high performance teamwork environment and demonstrate Seqirus Values and Behaviors.
- High school diploma/GED required, preferably coupled with Biotechnology coursework; bachelor’s degree in science or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience OR equivalent; experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or sterile production environments is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP requirements preferred.
- Strong experience with aseptic technique preferred, particularly within a RABS environment
- Technical writing experience preferred
- Experience with Qualification activities highly desired.
- Experience executing SOPs and documenting work preferred.
- Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment preferred.