Process Development Sr Associate - Pivotal Attribute Sciences
Amgens Pivotal Attribute Sciences group is seeking a Sr. Associate for a position based at Thousand Oaks, CA site. As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams across Amgens portfolio. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products in Amgens pipeline.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- Masters degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline OR
- Bachelors degree and 2 years pharmaceutical working experience performing analytical testing.
- Strong theoretical understanding, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.