IS Organizational Effectiveness Senior Manager
Amgen is seeking an Information Systems: Organizational Effectiveness (OE) Senior Manger focused on organizational change management, communications and learning and performance!! The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong leader with more than five years of related work experience.
People are at the heart of what we do, and the OE team works to enable the Information Systems (IS) function so that its people are positioned to learn, grow, and improve. The OE team drives growth and promotes continual learning across the IS organization. The OE team uses people-focused approaches to introduce new initiatives and technical solutions to staff in IS and across the company. With experienced change practitioners, communications specialists and learning professionals, the OE team works together to bring the right solutions to each project.
The OE senior manager will develop and lead organizational change management, communications and learning strategies and processes that increase individual and organizational engagement to achieve Amgens business objectives within IS and for the company. The OE senior manager will lead projects and provide consulting advice to product teams to ensure their programs have the vital components for staff to successfully adopt new processes and systems.Key Responsibilities:
- Works with multiple IS product teams to identify change management needs and develop organizational change management and engagement plans
- Conduct change impact assessments and partner analysis
- Create critical communications plans and compelling communication materials
- Develops and executes internal communications designed to inform and engage Amgen staff on new technologies
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Oversee staff on creation and execution of IS OCM plans
- Drives continual improvement and technical innovation to meet OE and IS objectives
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Change Management and Communications experienceOR
Masters degree and 6 years of Change Management and Communications experienceOR
Bachelors degree and 8 years of Change Management and Communications experienceOR
Associates degree and 10 years of Change Management and Communications experienceOR
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Change Management and Communications experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Possesses a natural curiosity for innovative, people-focused strategies that drive targeted and high-impact results
- Has strong oral and presentation skills; with an ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Can write clear and effective communications for a variety of purposes and audiences
- Can work with leaders and teams with technical backgrounds to design people-focused organizational change management, communications, learning, and talent programs to drive business results
- Understands an agile mindset and has experience working on teams using agile methodologies
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapidly changing requirements
- Is an enthusiastic standout colleague and self-starter with a serious commitment to hard work and excellence
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and demonstrates its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.