Senior Program Manager, Global Medical Affairs
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.Senior Program Manager, Global Medical AffairsLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. The Medical organization is looking to add a Senior Program Manager to support the development and execution of Medical Strategy for the Bemarituzumab Global Medical Affairs Team. This is a key role whose overarching objective is to drive the development of the Medical Strategic Plan in collaboration with the Global Medical Affairs Lead. In this vital role you will be ensuring that deliverables such as medical plans and insights plan are brought to completion. The Sr PM is a cross functional, collaborative role across many teams and partners identifying metrics, progress and concerns and then facilitating resolution as needed.Responsibilities
- Drive the coordination and integration of insights in partnership with the Medical Lead to inform product strategy for global and local teams
- Be the key point of communication to ensure execution of Medical Plan including goals development & regular tracking
- Drive the establishment and process for the Medical Plan and ensuring alignment between global and local medical leads for large and ROW/emerging markets
- Understand CMZ framework and ensure integration with WPTs through close partnership with the EGT & IBT SPMs
- Drive decision making within the Medical Affairs Team
- Identifying key deliverables for each function and their inter-dependencies
- Implementing standard methodologies and ensuring cross-functional alignment and accountability
- Identifying project issues or resource gaps and facilitating resolution
- Reinforcing accurate decision making according to Amgens Decision-Making Framework
- Monitoring and communicating progress and adherence to timelines
- Facilitating resource planning, financial and capacity assessments
- Conducting risk management, contingency and scenario planning using a variety of project management tools
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The qualified professional we seek is a Senior Program Manager with these qualifications.Basic qualifications
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Project Management experience
Masters degree and 4 years of Project Management experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years of Project Management experiencePreferred qualifications
- 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical or biotech project or program management
- 8+ years industry experience in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare field
- Experience in a role requiring broad communication across multiple groups, levels and interest groups with the responsibility of impacting change and results
- Experience in tracking risks to project completion including prioritizing, managing resolution and partner concern Experience tracking projects in excel, one note or another electronic dashboard type of tool
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.