Clinical SAS Programmer
Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a SAS Programmer to join a large global Clinical Research Organization (CRO). This is a work from home / remote permanent position.
Responsibilities for SAS Programmer:
- Generate datasets, tables, listings, and figure outputs per project requirements within SAS.
- Actively communicate with clients to update on progress of projects.
- Review and revise computer code, programs, and technical documentation.
- Assist in establishing standardized programming procedures and work instructions.
Technical Requirements for SAS Programmer:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SAS programming with clinical trial data.
- Strong background working in a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Expert knowledge in CDISC implementation guidelines (SDTM / ADaM)
Compensation & Benefits for Principal SAS Programmer:
- Compensation: $110,000-150,000, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k