Teleservice Rep II
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
** This position is located in the Austin office**
Teleservice Representative II
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
“We’re looking for a hardworking and goal oriented Inside Sales professional to join our team. If you’re a competitive self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, metric driven environment, we would be very interested in receiving your resume. Let’s talk about what you can bring to our sales team and what you aspire to do in the future.”
Sincerely, Supervisor General Medicine
*YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Sales Support Guru – You support existing field sales, operational, and marketing initiatives utilizing a set of approved best practices, job aides, and quality metrics to build lasting relationships with Healthcare Practices across the nation.
- A Communicator – You possess strong verbal communication skills, be highly organized, flexible, self-starter and have the ability to articulate value on a consistent basis in order to foster growth of an expanding customer base through creating positive customer interactions and lasting relationships.
- Be a trusted and expert partner. Use inside sales techniques to ensure positive results to a highly targeted, assigned list of healthcare professionals to offer samples and resources, while meeting and exceeding established daily and monthly call volume metrics
- Build bridges. Introduce, establish, grow relationships, and retain an expanding group of healthcare professionals from all levels. You receive customer requests, and answer questions related to process of securing samples and literature.
- Deliver leading edge Customer Experience. Displaying a positive attitude and customer focus, provide timely resolution for all customer issues, concerns, and/or questions using scripted responses, while maintaining compliance.
- Maintain highest degree of quality and accuracy. You understand client systems and accurately enter all information into systems, ensuring data integrity. You maintain training materials related to clients and keep up to date on changes.
- At least two (2) years of business experience within customer service and/or sales, preferably in an environment incentivized by goals and metrics
- Successful experience in direct selling and a healthcare industry preferred
- Associates degree from accredited college or university required, Bachelors preferred
For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.