Analytical Development Senior Scientist
ADMA Biologics is a bio pharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the bio pharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Development Scientist.
In this role you will demonstrate success in technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought. You will work on complex problems in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Essentials of the Job
- Develop, qualify, validate Bioassays with minimum supervision, write SOPs and transfer methods to QC department as needed.
- Be familiar with regulatory guidelines pertaining to assay development/qualification/validation.
- Be familiar with BSL-2 laboratories and working in BSL-2 environment
- Design experiments and write protocols for assay development and validation.
- Perform assays or supervise other analysts for assay development and validation work.
- Frequently write technical reports and present findings to internal or external clients.
- Analyze experimental data with appropriate statistical tools and report scientific results.
- Interpret data and adhere to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Review and/or approve cGMP documentation generated by other analysts in the laboratory if necessary.
- Analyze samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present. Use of mammalian cell culture techniques
- Use analytical technique, software,, and instrumentation, such as HPLC, GC, spectrophotometric assays, immunochemical methods, titration assays, SDS PAGE, IEF, ELISAs, enzymatic assays and/or IR spectroscopy
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams. Interact with contract labs in method development/qualification/validation.
- Liaise with customers, staff and suppliers.
- Be aware of and keep up to date with health and safety issues in all aspects of the work undertaken.
- Use judgment, creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions to problems as directed by AD management.
- Maintain an overview of current QC methods and propose areas for improvement.
- Maintain current knowledge in field of expertise through reading articles and attending technical courses.
Masters or PhD in a scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Engineering or equivalent is required.
This position requires at least five years of industrial experience Expert knowledge of scientific principles and concepts. Knowledge of working in a BSL-2 environment
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.