Scientist/Senior Scientist – Process Development
Responsibilities:The candidate will be responsible for developing processes for the manufacture of biologic, small molecule, and conjugate therapeutics. In this role they will working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including organic chemists, chemical engineers, analytical chemists and biologists. They will be responsible for process development, tech transfer, manufacturing support for clinical candidates. They will be the key contact with regulatory agencies, manufacturing sites and external partners.
• BS (6+ Years), MS (2+ years), or PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering, or other relevant disciplines
• Hands on experience in protein purification, organic synthesis, or protein conjugation
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Understand and adhere to safety, quality and cGMP standards
• Experience working in a cGMP environment is preferrable Adcentrx Therapeutics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, 401(k), company paid holidays, and stock options.Adcentrx Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.