With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Leads, administers and delivers new hire orientation and assimilation program to meet the needs of all staff, including key Legal, GxP compliance and Safety requirements in accordance with company policy
• Develops and maintains accurate and organized employee training records to assure compliance with regulatory and certifying requirements, both electronically and paper files
• Leads, participates, and contributes to meetings with employees, supervisors and managers, teams, and other departments
• Trains assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as on-the-job training, health and safety practices, employee and leadership development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures and technologies
• Facilitates specific training programs to maintain or improve employee job skills
• Conducts needs/learning assessments to develop and update curricula
• Assesses employee training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with center leadership
• Organizes and develops training procedures, manuals, guides and course materials
• Plans, organizes, and directs new center opening activities to support orientation, technical training, Plasma Academy, and other learning
• Plans, organizes, secures and manages project resources
• Experience planning, organizing, securing, and managing project resources required
• Associates or Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent combination of education, training and relevant work experience required
• 3-5 years' experience delivering training preferred
• Experience working in an FDA regulated industry strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel required
• Proficiency in Learning Management Software, electronic quality and operational systems strongly preferred
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.