Associate Manufacturing Nights
Shift 7pm - 7am
The Associate will be responsible to perform operations in the Manufacturing area under general supervision. Operations will be performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Associate will perform and monitor critical processes, execute routine validation protocols, and regularly draft and revise documents such as Manufacturing Procedures, SOPs, and technical reports. Associate will also perform basic troubleshooting and assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions. May participate on cross-functional teams and represent Manufacturing. Employee may also have the responsibility of owning NC/CAPAs. In addition, Associate may identify, recommend, and implement improvements related to routine functions.
- Bachelor's degree by June 30, 2021
- Associate's degree and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience
- High School diploma/GED and 6 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- Knowledge of single-use Bio-manufacturing technology
- CFR and Regulatory knowledge
- Mechanical ability/expertise
- Knowledge of lab equipment and computers
- Basic statistical mathematical skills
- Ability to interpret and apply GMP knowledge
- Understanding of analytical methods for manufacturing area
- Ability to demonstrate technical writing capability
- Able to demonstrate project management skills and presentation skills
- Ability to understand, apply and evaluate basic chemistry, biology and physical principles
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Delta V, RDs
- Experience with lab equipment/testing
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.