Are you ready to join a growing, innovative, precision oncology powerhouse? Rain Therapeutics is committed to building a passionate core team of scientific, clinical, regulatory, and business leaders to bring new targeted therapies for cancer patients struggling with limited treatment options. Our focus has been and will continue to be new oncology therapeutics based on targeting the biological drivers of the cancer, regardless of tumor type.
The Contracts Manager will organize, manage the process for, and oversee the execution of all contract requests at Rain. The successful candidate will work closely with the Vice President of Legal Affairs to oversee contract preparation, negotiation, and finalization of contracts as well as lead efforts to automate as much of the contracts process as possible.
Key Performance Objectives
- Negotiate, prepare, analyze, and revise contracts, providing responses to bids, proposals and contracts with a quick turnaround.
- Analyze all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure that company interests are protected and advanced.
- Uses expert knowledge and experience to create template Rain contracts and clauses.
- Own the contract processes with efficient tracking and documentation
- Deliver progress reports and presentations to ensure management awareness and engagement of the status and progress of contracts.
- Audit existing contracts, analyzing business risk and suggesting modifications, ensuring that business goals are met.
- Monitors contract performance, alerting the business to deadlines and critical events.
Preferred Education and Experience
- BA or BS in English, Business, law/paralegal or related subject required plus 5 years’ experience managing contracts, preferably at least 3 years experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech business.
- Experience in managing contracts in North America, Europe and Asia a plus
- Required to have strong organizational, planning, software, and presentation skills
Rain Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Rain are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.