MSC, a Dovel company, is seeking a Resource Manager to join our Program Management Office (PMO) in support of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The Resource Manager will supervise the MSC program resourcing function and serve as the primary point of contact for teaming partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all program-level resource action items required in order to develop responses to task order proposals in accordance with outlined requirements.
- Daily review and assignment of new task order requests
- Work directly with the PMO and task leads to ensure that all requests for task order responses are tracked from open to close and submitted within defined timelines.
- Oversee and manage overall PMO resources required to support task order responses.
- Work with recruiting to manage the program’s candidate pipeline and ensure routine contact with candidates. Work closely with recruiting resources and task leads to ensure quality of candidates is aligned to client expectations.
- Prepares and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlining standard processes used to manage resources.
- Drive staffing strategy to ensure high task order win rate.
- Manage program teaming partners.
- Develop and manage processes for work allocation and maintain open communication with teaming partners.
- Develop deadlines for and manage backfill opportunities for teaming partners.
- Train teaming partners on the program resourcing process flow and reporting requirements.
- Track and manage workshare commitments.
- Maintain reporting dashboards to ensure real-time visibility into the status of current open task orders. Assist the Lead PMO Manager with appropriate reports and information to maintain compliance with customer and contract requirements.
- Support the PMO with ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of relative experience including 7+ years of experience with management and operations in support of federal government contracts/programs.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience as well as resource management experience is highly desired.
- Experience responding to Federal Government’s requests for proposals (RFPs) is preferred.
- Understanding on IDIQ contracts highly desired.
- Strong organizational knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills for customer and employee interaction
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities from both the client and MSC management.
- Demonstrate effective people skills and excellent verbal and written communication.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.