The Marson Lab is looking for a Research Associate to fill the role as lab manager. Under the supervision of the Joint Institute manager, the person would be responsible for ordering, stocking and general laboratory management and maintenance. The person would also provide technical support in the laboratory, such as DNA purification, PCR, molecular cloning, molecular biology, cloning, PCR, sequencing, cell culture, viral purification, and microscopy.
- AA/AS degree in a related field and 6+ years of related experience.
- B.S./B.A., in a related field and 4+ years of related experience
- MS degree in related field and 2+ years of related experience
Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
The Marson lab is a member of the joint Gladstone-UCSF Institute of Genomic Immunology. The Institute is committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the genomic immunology field, from trainees to faculty, and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider Gladstone. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Gladstone is an equal opportunity employer.