*Third Party Manufacturing (TPM) Account Manager (all gender)
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
What do you get up for in the morning?
For our Ludwigshafen site, we are looking for a
TPM Account Manager (all genders)
We are looking for a TPM Account Manager with a knack for both quick & easy solutions as well as meticulous tinkering. Do you like thinking outside the box? Do you want to contribute to improving the quality of life of millions of patients around the world? Then get to know us and become part of a team that has a remarkable impact on people's lives.
Provide a focal point for existing and new products that will be manufactured for AbbVie under contract by Third Party Manufacturers (TPM) or where AbbVie acts as a Third-Party Manufacturer on a contract basis (TPC). Act as the primary interface between the client and the appropriate AbbVie support areas. Establish effective communication and working relationships with the Third Party, Legal, MTS, R&D, Materials Management & Logistics, Marketing & BD, QA, Regulatory, MNO, AbbVie Manufacturing Plants and Program Management to ensure proper supply of materials from the TPM or to AbbVie's Third Party Customer and to manage the commitment as stipulated in the contract(s). Provide leadership for the accounts assigned: compliance, regulatory updates, capacity planning, cost reductions and control, delivery performance and contract management. Individual, with input from Manager, is responsible for negotiating extensions or new contractsServe as primary contact between AbbVie and Third Party Customer or Third Party Manufacturer. Must travel to TPM/TPC sites and establish meaningful working relationships and understanding of the TPM's capabilities and/or Customer needs.
- Primary AbbVie interface with executive management at TPM's and for TPC's.
- Ensure that contract commitments are being fulfilled by both parties and resolve when they are not. Involve the appropriate AbbVie resources when issues need to be resolved.
- Assure that strategic objectives can be met through TPM capacity analysis versus LRP forecasts. Highlight concerns to required organizations proactively.
- Identify potential opportunities to in-source or out-source other products to maximize the benefit to AbbVie. Identify areas of potential consolidation amongst TPM's.
- Working with appropriate AbbVie functions, negotiate new and extensions to contracts with the Third Parties. Assure performance metrics are clearly established and included in the terms of the contract. Assure that contracts are aligned with strategic business objectives.
- Maintain Third Party Contract information in the Third Party Contract Manufacturing Database(s). Track key dates and milestones and assure they are met or executed.
- Identify TPM's for new and existing products. Support new product launches and transfers. Provide key forecasting information to the TPM's and assure that the launch plans can be met.
- Develop and maintain a TPM Capability and Due Diligence Database. Maintain worldwide expertise including technology, performance, benefits, weaknesses, and capacity.
Your AbbVie Talent
- BS or BA in Science, Engineering, Operations, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree, strongly preferred
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a combination of the following areas: Manufacturing, Program Management, Materials Management, Logistics, QA, Marketing, Business Development or Engineering.
- Biologics Manufacturing experience.is requiered
- Candidates with financial project management experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated success in financial analysis, negotiations and project management.
- Excellent Program Management, Presentation, Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Must be team oriented. Able to understand operations and operational/logistical issues.
- Must be able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Must understand regulatory and compliance requirements in relationship to manufacturing and contracts
A CV is completely sufficient. AbbVie is a highly diverse and international organization. We therefore welcome diversity among applicants, particularly applications from people with chronic diseases and severe disabilities. Your application At www.abbvie.de, under Bewerben bei AbbVie Deutschland you can find tips and tricks for a successful application. Have a look! The job isn't quite right for you? Then join our talent community and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Xing. Contact information: LinkedIN: Horst Zieger
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.