Senior Associate Campaign Analytics
Sr. Associate Campaign Analytics will collaborate with business partners, service owners and IS peers to define and manage a capability and technology roadmap for delivering optimized user experience for data consumers across the US Commercial Organization. This role will innovate and create significant business impact through the strategic use of technology and information. whomever may require it.
This position will be primarily responsible for:
- Ensuring rapid access to new and existing data assets
- Researching opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
- Overseeing end to end data integration and curation including building quality into the process
- Creating prototypes and demonstrations to better access and utilize data assets
- Collaborating cross-functionally with stakeholders to ensure a superb user experience throughout the data integration process
- Creating data models and solutions architecture in collaboration with IS and external partners
- Triaging issues and working with external partners as needed
- Developing tools and training on data sets and access
- Recommending and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Collaborating with data architects, modelers, and IT team members on project goals
- Verbally presenting analysis ideas, progress, and results to IS peers and business partners.
- Providing high quality ongoing support; answering questions, resolving problems and building solutions.
- Assuring compliance with regulatory, security, and privacy requirements as it relates to data assets
- Serving as an internal consultant on commercial data and data quality management
- Identifying, recommending, and driving continuous improvement in database reporting and analysis processes
- Develop secondary data analytics to support omnichannel/digital marketing, including monitoring exposure and engagement, development of rapid test-and-learn initiatives, digital channel activity tracking and internal/external tactical campaign measurement to provide objective, data-driven insights
- Provide marketing leadership with an objective and rigorous perspective on campaign analytics and performance management
- Develop and deliver analysis using complex data sources including industry syndicated data sources (media measurement and benchmarking), tactical performance data, etc. to generate a holistic, objective, and detailed understanding of brand business and KPIs
- Interpret, summarize, and communicate analyses to drive campaign understanding and recommendations for tactical performance tracking tools, and ad-hoc requests
Bachelors degree and 2 years of forecasting, analytics, sales &/or marketingoperationsexperience
Associates degree and 6 years of forecasting, analytics, sales &/or marketingoperationsexperience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of forecasting, analytics, sales &/or marketingoperationsexperience
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, including multi-touch attribution, impression tracking, customer journey, omnichannel/campaign analytic methodologies, as well as marketing analytics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Create solution design, data layer requirements, and tagging specifications to implement analytics.
- Experience with SQL, R, Python, digital or web analytics (Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Exact Target, etc.) is required
- Experience/ knowledge of with digital marketing channels
- Ability to think strategically to support key business decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively in team-based environment across different functional groups
- Demonstrated analytical skillsunderstands the strengths and limitations of different analytical approaches and their findings
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts and controversial findings clearly to a variety of audiences, including senior management
- Skill in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks and projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of commonly used biopharmaceutical industry datasets and databases
We understand that to successfully sustain and grow and deliver for patients we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our culture is what makes Amgen a special place to work. We have a powerful shared purpose around our mission. We respect one another, recognize contributions, and have embedded collaboration, trust, empowerment and inclusion in all that we do. We equip all our staff members to live well-rounded, healthy lives. Most recently, Amgen added benefits for transgender employees and continues to pride itself on industry-leading, family-friendly offerings for families of all compositions.
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.