Postdoctoral Fellow - Digital Integration and Predictive Technologies (DIPT)- Cognitive Analytics
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Postdoctoral Fellow-Digital Integration and Predictive Technologies (DIPT)Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this dynamic role you will have the opportunity to work at the interface of academia and industry, in an enriching environment to inspire innovation that will contribute to development of human therapeutics. Responsibilities include:
- Develop novel computational methods to predict long-term stability of clinically relevant biologics attributes for various innovative modalities
- Collaborate with other postdoctoral fellows, scientists, engineers within Amgen with access to state-of-the art technologies and resources
- Develop publishable content for scientific journals with potential to influencing the pharmaceutical industry and supporting innovative regulatory filing strategies
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Postdoctoral fellow professional we seek is research-driven with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
- PhD at the time of appointment.
- PhD in computational biology, chemical or biomedical engineering, or life sciences
- Expertise in protein structure, stability, and degradation pathways
- Expertise in comprehensive set of data analytics and computational modeling methods and their applications in biologics modeling
- Proficiency in Python, R, or MATLAB, and familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity and background with biotechnology processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Record of independent critical thinking and the ability to design, develop computational models, and interpret data, as exemplified by high quality publications
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
#Operations21Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.